I can pretty much use banana for everything… anytime I want to duplicate some sort of breakfast recipe banana or egg usually does the trick. Now if you’re allergic to banana… well, I don’t know what to say. That sucks! Just kidding, I’m sure you can sub some sort of almond or coconut flour but I’ve honestly never tried it. This recipe though, calls for only 4 simple ingredients and it satisfies my desire for a larger breakfast menu! Sorry about the pic, I started eating it before I decided it was good enough to share with you guys!
Pumpkin Spice Crepes
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Banana
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- Pumpkin Spice to taste
- Place eggs, banana, and coconut milk into a blender and mix until smooth.
- Stir in pumpkin spice.
- Pour a thin layer of mixture into a pan coated with coconut oil and cook on medium heat, waiting for the top of the crepe to bubble up almost completely.
- With a large spatula, carefully fold over edges until you can flip crepe over.
- Cook another minute or so until crispy on each side.
- Top with pure maple syrup, honey, fresh fruit, bacon… whatever you want! My husband suggested bacon would be awesome with this. I think that stuffing the crepe with bananas or berries would be amazing… even some almond butter. Get creative!
Please share your thoughts!