My Husband’s New Favorite Meal
This came from an old recipe my mom used to make when I was younger. I asked her about those “sticky garlic chicken wings” and what the secret was to getting them so gooey and tender. The answer: butter.
SO, Danny and I have recently re-introduced grassfed butter, milk (low-heat pasteurized), and heavy cream into our diets. I started doing it when I wanted to put on weight/muscle right before I got pregnant. Now it’s just become part of the diet again, and I haven’t had any of the ordinary “side effects” you get from plain old dairy in the store because it’s super clean and as close to raw as you can get. Because of the low-heat pasteurization of the milk, you get all the good bacteria and enzymes that help with digestion and intestinal health.
ANYWAY, here is the recipe for Sticky Garlic Chicken thighs and Broccoli
- 1 Pack Boneless, Skinless, Organic Chicken Thighs
- 2 Tbsp Grassfed Butter
- 3 Scoops Minced Garlic (or however much you like)
- 1 Bag Frozen Organic Broccoli or Brussel Sprouts (or both!)
- Heat butter in large pan with garlic. Allow garlic to brown, about 5 min.
- Turn up heat and add Chicken Thighs. Brown on each side, about 3-4 min.
- Lower heat and stir in broccoli (make sure you get all the garlic and juices mixed up). Simmer for 10 min, covered.
- Remove cover and reduce heat even more, about 5 more min.
- Serve and top with extra buttery garlic sauce.
Awesome! Enjoy :)