Hi Everyone! It’s been a while since I’ve updated… I have no excuse, except for I’m pregnant and haven’t been cooking many new things or doing much researching online for stuff
Today though, I got real hungry and looked to see what was in the fridge. It’s always these days that I come up with some awesome idea for something new! Here’s what I found:
- 1 Package of Ground Turkey seasoned to taste (I use this awesome citrus/garlic seasoning)
- 1 Cup of Sundried Tomatoes in oil
- 2 Haas Avocados
- 2 Tsp of Chopped Garlic
- Pinch of Salt
- Squirt of Lemon Juice
What I Did:
- Mix tomatoes, garlic, lemon juice, and salt in blender or food processor until it makes a smooth paste.
- Add Avocado and blend in using pulse function, so avocado stays somewhat chunky.
- In the meantime, sautee turkey on medium/high heat until brown.
- Remove from heat and stir in avocado/tomato paste until all meat is covered.
- Serve on top of Spinach and try to breathe while you chew!